This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Air Canada and West Jet

Post Thanks / Like

Air Canada and West Jet

Noticed AC and WJ not showing these airlines flying into Aruba. Have they stopped flights into Aruba?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine has had his Air Canada flight to Aruba scheduled and canceled twice so far. They found a flight in November and are hopeful.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had a number of friends say the same which is why we have held off booking to go until after the new year . . . then we cracked this morning :-) Booked for early Jan until end of Apr - finger's crossed the direct flights from YYZ are not cancelled by then.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    A friend of mine has had his Air Canada flight to Aruba scheduled and canceled twice so far. They found a flight in November and are hopeful.
    Hope it wasn't Westjet. They cancelled all November flights to Aruba today. Not good

Post Thanks / Like
    So I see Air Canada is scheduled to fly to Aruba on Sunday Nov.1. It will be interesting to see or hear from anyone on that flight and what they had to deal with from Toronto’s end.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1 View Post
    So I see Air Canada is scheduled to fly to Aruba on Sunday Nov.1. It will be interesting to see or hear from anyone on that flight and what they had to deal with from Toronto’s end.
    I have a friend scheduled to be on this flight. They received an email yesterday that made them feel like this flight will actually happen - after having 2 others cancelled.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We were booked nov 10-21 On WestJet but cancelled a few months back with all the uncertainty. To many unknowns. But can’t wait to get back.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping that their flight would not be cancelled!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I have a friend scheduled to be on this flight. They received an email yesterday that made them feel like this flight will actually happen - after having 2 others cancelled.
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1