This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: How long does it take to get out of the airport on a Saturday?

Post Thanks / Like

How long does it take to get out of the airport on a Saturday?

We'll be flying into Aruba in a few weeks on a Saturday. I'm wondering from anyone that has been there recently how long it took to get out of the airport? I'm trying to figure out if we can do an online order for groceries and be at Superfoods to pick them up in time before they close. We are supposed to land at at 2:10 p.m. on a Saturday. Grocery pick up is only until 5:00 p.m.. Thanks for the info!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you will make it in plenty of time.
    count on an hour from landing til you hit the outside.
    remember to go to the Duty Free before you get into the line for Aruba Customs.

pls let us know how you make out and your exact time.

Quote Originally Posted by Babybeach View Post
    We'll be flying into Aruba in a few weeks on a Saturday. I'm wondering from anyone that has been there recently how long it took to get out of the airport? I'm trying to figure out if we can do an online order for groceries and be at Superfoods to pick them up in time before they close. We are supposed to land at at 2:10 p.m. on a Saturday. Grocery pick up is only until 5:00 p.m.. Thanks for the info!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as your plane is on time and you test prior to flying to Aruba you will have plenty of time to swing by SuperFood. As Andrea said it is usually about an hour or so to get out of the airport. We flew down on a Saturday last November and including getting tested on arrival we were out in about an hour and a half.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. I will definitely post how it goes!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Entered the airport ( jetblue) at noon. 20 minutes to check bags. Done with everything abd sitting at gate at 1:15. We do have global entry.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my promised update.. Our Delta flight arrived at 2:00ish on Saturday and we were out of the airport by 2:45. The system for checking covid test results moved much faster than when we were here in March.
    1 0