This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jfk-aua?

Post Thanks / Like

Jfk-aua?

Anyone done this lately? Can you still print boarding passes at home? Can you use kiosk for luggage tags and then just drop bags or do you need to do check-in at the counter? It seems that every time we fly from JFK, there is a different procedure. Saturday should be busy so we do not want to waste any time.
    TIA,
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our experiences with AUA travel on AA while the protocols are in place, disallowed for checking in online and printing the boarding passes.

I believe, and I may be wrong, that the airline must see that you are cleared for AUA travel (Ed card and negative Covid results)and they see and confirm that at checkin in person.

Short answer I guess is no.

Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    Anyone done this lately? Can you still print boarding passes at home? Can you use kiosk for luggage tags and then just drop bags or do you need to do check-in at the counter? It seems that every time we fly from JFK, there is a different procedure. Saturday should be busy so we do not want to waste any time.
    TIA,
    Walt
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Our experiences with AUA travel on AA while the protocols are in place, disallowed for checking in online and printing the boarding passes.

I believe, and I may be wrong, that the airline must see that you are cleared for AUA travel (Ed card and negative Covid results)and they see and confirm that at checkin in person.

Short answer I guess is no.
    Thanks Andrea! I figured that they need to see the forms and testing results in person. Will head right to the counter. We are using Jet Blue, but assume the same protocols are being used.
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    TIA,
    Walt
    Yes , I went in April used kiosk and printed at home. They checked the green check at the gate. I flew Jet Blue
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just so you know, you can print your boarding pass at the airport kiosk. If you are checking bags, save your ink and print it at the airport.
    1 0