This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Not HAPPY FLIPPING out a bit

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Not HAPPY FLIPPING out a bit

    Our flights to and from Aruba have been changed to American on Boeing 737 Max 8

    WTH?

    Just got notification by email.
    May 6 - 20, 2021 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uPe2KC3P7bqhnpMT8
    THINK........ is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wth???
    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    they are NOT being helpful.
    we are trying to find a flight on a different aircraft.

    I got a notification of flight change by email..............the times have changed and our arrival in MIA from Orlando is now 50 min.
    they are telling us that the 50 min connection time is adequate (and I believe that it is)
    BUT the issue is the type of aircraft.
    All of AAs to AUA from MIA and from Aruba to MIA are now on MAX 8
    Holy crap.

    We hay have to consider Charlotte.
    May 6 - 20, 2021 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uPe2KC3P7bqhnpMT8
    THINK........ is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, talk about more concerns and issues that you have little or no control over! good luck.
    Brian

    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's crazy
    first 50 minutes is not enough time, the plane from MIA can be delayed (happen to me in Charlotte missing my connection)
    There is no way in this world would Lou get on that type of air craft.



    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    they are NOT being helpful.
    we are trying to find a flight on a different aircraft.

    I got a notification of flight change by email..............the times have changed and our arrival in MIA from Orlando is now 50 min.
    they are telling us that the 50 min connection time is adequate (and I believe that it is)
    BUT the issue is the type of aircraft.
    All of AAs to AUA from MIA and from Aruba to MIA are now on MAX 8
    Holy crap.

    We hay have to consider Charlotte.
    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will they refund you if you cancel? What are your other options? It’s so aggravating when they make changes!!
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 03-21-2021 at 01:40 PM.

    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody buying the FAA “certification”?
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    the "call back time" is 3 hrs 16 minutes - 4 hrs 11 minutes.
    so they should be calling back by 8 pm or so.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Will they refund you if you cancel? What are your other options? It’s so aggravating when they make changes!!
    May 6 - 20, 2021 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uPe2KC3P7bqhnpMT8
    THINK........ is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    0 0
     

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry! is there another airline that you could use?
    0 0
     

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the "call back time" is 3 hrs 16 minutes - 4 hrs 11 minutes.
    so they should be calling back by 8 pm or so.
    My guess is you are not the only person with a concern!
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •