This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Regarding rebooking....Tamarijn specifically

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding rebooking....Tamarijn specifically

Greetings....
    We booked our vacation this year (at the Tamarijn) using the cyber Monday deal.
    Like everyone else, we've been cancelled/postponed, so, when we call to cancel and wish to rebook for next year, same time, same place, will the rebooking be at the already paid for and agreed upon cyber rate? Thoughts?
    I realize the only definitive answer will come from the Tamarijn or the office in NC, just wondering if anyone knew already from experience.
    Last edited by Mr. Ratt; 04-11-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 8, 2020... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure as it is into the next year. In the past I have changed our week's for Divi AI, still had Cyber sale rates only had to pay a $25 change fee. This of course is a different situation so I would hope it works out for you. If not there is always cyber monday this year for next. Good Luck!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    contact Divi/Tam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Greetings....
    We booked our vacation this year (at the Tamarijn) using the cyber Monday deal.
    Like everyone else, we've been cancelled/postponed, so, when we call to cancel and wish to rebook for next year, same time, same place, will the rebooking be at the already paid for and agreed upon cyber rate? Thoughts?
    I realize the only definitive answer will come from the Tamarijn or the office in NC, just wondering if anyone knew already from experience.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 1