This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Considering a Hotel Job and relocating...

Post Thanks / Like

Considering a Hotel Job and relocating...

I've been looking to purchase property in Aruba for some time now. Originally it was going to be the vacation home and I would short term lease it as well. Now... I am starting to consider relocating. I am an Executive Chef in Nashville, TN and I've been in hospitality over 20 years. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to get a work visa for a hotel job? I am thinking about trying to get a job with one of the major brands and seeing if a transfer is possible. Just curious if anyone has an insight...
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum!

I believe that is is not at all easy to get work as a non resident.

He is hoping that someone with more knowledge than I can give you some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
    I've been looking to purchase property in Aruba for some time now. Originally it was going to be the vacation home and I would short term lease it as well. Now... I am starting to consider relocating. I am an Executive Chef in Nashville, TN and I've been in hospitality over 20 years. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to get a work visa for a hotel job? I am thinking about trying to get a job with one of the major brands and seeing if a transfer is possible. Just curious if anyone has an insight...
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0