This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oranjestad-Harbour House

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

when will the Harbor House be ready for occupancy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Florio123 View Post
    Both my friend and I purchased condos there - It is going to be really nice and reasonably priced - they are going to have boat access that will take you to Nikki beach-we met with the developer- they let us make some changes to our units no problem- It is in a busy area but we wanted to be near action at a reasonable price and with the boat access It was a win win for us- they do have a lot of plans for that whole area- it’s going to be awesome

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! I hope you will stick around and let us know how it's going And pictures too! We love pictures!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

From what I understand the developer who took over the project also did the Oceania, the Blue Residences and the Azur.

They are very professional and quite respected.

My husband and myself are seriously thinking of purchasing at Harbour House. Were you able to negotiate the price with developer?