This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aruba Aloe Products

Post Thanks / Like

Aruba Aloe Products

I am a longtime fan of Aruba Aloe Products, especially their foot cream. Today, though I wanted to mention their Alhydran product. As most know Tom recently went through radiation treatments. He had the most horrendous burn on his neck from the treatment and the product provided by the doctor wasn’t really helping. He decided to try the Alhydran and found it not only gave him relief from the discomfort, but his neck started to heal.

This product is pricey but I buy it online when it’s on sale. That said, I would have paid full price given the results.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Peg. That’s good news. I also bought that cream when it was on sale but haven’t really used it much yet. Didn’t really work for an itch condition I have on my back. Good to know it has a healing factor and I’m sure it’s great for dry skin?
    Colette
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a wonderful product.
    I occasionally get dry patches on my scalp and the dermatologist thinks it is from the chlorine the pool or from spraying my head with sunblock. (I am working hard t trying to wear a hat more)
    I put a dab of the Alhydran on my scalp daily when the dry area appears and it is gone in a few days!

I too buy it online when there is a good sale (30% or more and free shipping)

I find their sunblock kind of gloppy and does not spread well and their lip sunblock seems to protect me at 0%.

I do love all of their other products.

Thanks Peg.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Thanks Peg. That’s good news. I also bought that cream when it was on sale but haven’t really used it much yet. Didn’t really work for an itch condition I have on my back. Good to know it has a healing factor and I’m sure it’s great for dry skin?
    Colette
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Colette
    Yes, very good for dry skin. I’m one for always burning myself in the kitchen and it’s great for calming a burn.

0 0