This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: SoapOro

Post Thanks / Like

SoapOro

At our recent stay with Manchebo, they gave us a welcome basket which included a bar of soap from SoapOro. I didn’t try it until I got home. It is lovely. While they have different types, we had a bar that was blue and white, reminding you of the ocean. It was so moisturizing. I will definitely purchase it when we’re back on the island. They don’t have a store but they did have a table set up at the Managers cocktail party, so they probably also go to other hotels as well. For anyone that’s interested they have a Facebook page
    https://m.facebook.com/SoapOro/

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Peg. I will be sure to check it out. These are the types of tips you just don't hear about without this forum!

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    this soap is awesome.
    we bought some a few years ago when they had a stand/display @ SuperFood.
    when we went back a few days later to buy more, they were gone and I was unable to find out here to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Thanks, Peg. I will be sure to check it out. These are the types of tips you just don't hear about without this forum!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds lovely. Will definitely look for it when there.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa, if you are at Manchebo on a Tuesday, the managers cocktail hour is held in the early evening. Starts at 5:00 and goes to 6:00. The managers mingle, there are appetizers and cocktails plus a few local vendors that set up tables. SoapOro had a table and was featuring their black soap.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Lisa, if you are at Manchebo on a Tuesday, the managers cocktail hour is held in the early evening. Starts at 5:00 and goes to 6:00. The managers mingle, there are appetizers and cocktails plus a few local vendors that set up tables. SoapOro had a table and was featuring their black soap.
    I know, Peg, and I'm bummed cuz I arrive on Wednesday and leave on Tuesday. I'm hoping to find another vendor market at another resort.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The Divi has vendors come in on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Bucuti has them come in on Sunday but when we stayed there it was only a few tables. I wonder if they carry it in the gift shop at Manchebo? That may be worth a look. Also, I bet one of the managers at Manchebo would know.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The Divi has vendors come in on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Bucuti has them come in on Sunday but when we stayed there it was only a few tables. I wonder if they carry it in the gift shop at Manchebo? That may be worth a look. Also, I bet one of the managers at Manchebo would know.
    Wondered about Bucuti. Will definitely check that one out and ask front desk about others. Thanks as always Peg!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    the FB link has a phone # and also the message feature.
    you could try to contact the company and find out if/when/where they will have their soaps for sale.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea!
    1 0