This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Foods

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect, we planned on stopping in the duty free at AUA on the way out just to check. I think Jose Cuervo is fine for margaritas or maybe I'll get something one step up. but when making a frozen, its silly to use patron (unless someone gives it to you, lol). last year we used patron silver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaby

I guess they now know when you are arriving. Very early this morning when walking my dog on the beaches I did not see many container ships moored. By lunchtime today I counted 12 moored awaiting to offload at Barcadera and Oranjestad. I am assuming there is a boatload of tequila out there waiting to be off loaded. I suspect that after your post the authorities put out an urgent request in order to stock the stores (lol)
    0 4

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, that is funny. good thing my cuz isn't going to be there. 12 container ships full of tequila would not be enough, lol...