This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: more 4 Less Vs wheels 2 go

Post Thanks / Like

more 4 Less Vs wheels 2 go

Hello!
    We will be visiting the island for our second time in January. We were last here this past April! Obviously, it made quite an impression on us. We'd been going to St. Martin for years but the hurricane last October took its toll of the area we stayed.
    For our last stay, based on recommendations from this forum we attempted to rent from Wheels2GO. They were booked and recommended More4less. We were satisfied with our rental with More4less but wonder if anyone has had experience with both and could give an opinion on their experience.

Many Thanks!!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the posting side!

my experiences with car rentals on aruba are TROPIC, Wheels2Go and Avis.
    (Avis was a fluke as we got a vehicle for $89 for 2 weeks.....a typo on their website)

we usually rent from Tropic and a few times with Wheels2Go and we have been very happy with both

I do not think that I have read any complaints about more4 less.

enter More4less in the search bar and see if it is mentioned in any threads.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by shieneehead View Post
    Hello!
    We will be visiting the island for our second time in January. We were last here this past April! Obviously, it made quite an impression on us. We'd been going to St. Martin for years but the hurricane last October took its toll of the area we stayed.
    For our last stay, based on recommendations from this forum we attempted to rent from Wheels2GO. They were booked and recommended More4less. We were satisfied with our rental with More4less but wonder if anyone has had experience with both and could give an opinion on their experience.

Many Thanks!!

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We use More4less, they have a very LARGE inventory of everything from compact cars to large jeeps and their prices are very reasonable.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We have used More4Less before and had a great car and customer service experience.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank all! More4less was sold out. I got quotes from Wheel2Go and Royal. They were within 1$ of each other. I was able to reserve with Royal.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been satisfied with Royal too.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have never rented as I do not want to drive around there, seems like some strange rules. I enjoy taking a taxi the few times we leave the resort or if we take a tour they pick us up.
    0 0