This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent experiences renting cars

Post Thanks / Like

Recent experiences renting cars

I know this question always comes up but I never really pay attention to them because we do not usually rent a car- has been many years since we have. We were thinking of maybe renting a car for 5 days at the beginning of our trip. Has anyone had a recent experience renting from somewhere that they really liked? We really only want to rent for our first 5 days and so it would be a Sunday -Thursday rental period and would they come to our hotel (Holiday Inn)to pick up the car?
    Last edited by Jayshea; 06-23-2021 at 07:15 PM.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We use Tropic and have been very satisfied with every aspect of the experience. Hans has nice reliable cars and good customer service. Contact them with your questions at:

tropic@tropiccarrent-aruba.com

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We use Tropic and have been very satisfied with every aspect of the experience. Hans has nice reliable cars and good customer service. Contact them with your questions at:

tropic@tropiccarrent-aruba.com
    Agreed. We've been renting from them for months now and don't have one complaint about them. Excellent customer service and competitive rates. HIGHLY recommend Tropic.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    3rd thumbs up for Tropic

Be aware that his fleet is less than 50 vehicles, so reserving as far out as possible from your Aruba dates is very necessary.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    In November we used Yes Rental car for the second time. They came to the hotel for drop off and pick up. They were timely, vehicles in good condition and friendly husband and wife owners. We reserved ahead of time and were not required to pay until they came to drop the vehicle off to us.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone rented with Wheels2go lately? I think that's who we rented with last time and had a good experience.

I'm going to send messages to the other 2 listed here. The websites don't have a way to tell a pricing for a certain amount of days on their cars. I really wish they would put this feature in.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We always rent from Wheels2Go and are very satisfied. E mail them for a quote and you will receive the price quickly. We pay at the end of the rental with our credit card. Cars are in very good condition and they pick you up at the airport upon arrival and will drive you back to the airport when you return car. Hope this helped.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Before we purchased a car, we always rented from Wheels2go. Ricky and Anky were always great.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I generally use Tropic and love them. In spring 2019 I did a long weekend trip and used Wheels 2 Go and was very happy with them!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Tropic is already booked up for our dates. Fingers crossed that yes and wheels might have something. :/

edit: Wheels2go is booked as well.
    Last edited by AudiaS4; 07-10-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    0 0