This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: We got a rental!!

Post Thanks / Like

We got a rental!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    and...................... Ms Tracey and Mr Jon have they got car/jeep plans for their upcoming trip?
    Tracey time for a new thread!!
    No debate this year...LOL. We are renting a 4wd truck from Yes Rental. They are advertising some really good specials - only $400 for the entire week so there was really nothing to debate. The one year we rented a car, Jon said he thinks we didn't use it enough and prefers the option to go off road if he feels like it. I don't think we need something for the whole week, but with the deals right now it just made sense.
    0 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    could you tell that I missed the debate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    No debate this year...LOL. We are renting a 4wd truck from Yes Rental. They are advertising some really good specials - only $400 for the entire week so there was really nothing to debate. The one year we rented a car, Jon said he thinks we didn't use it enough and prefers the option to go off road if he feels like it. I don't think we need something for the whole week, but with the deals right now it just made sense.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    could you tell that I missed the debate?
    We will likely debate whether or not we should just cancel it when we get closer, I will keep you posted.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    For those traveling prior to December 15th, Yes does have some good deals. I know at least one person on this forum has had a negative experience with the owner on another platform where he did not portray himself as a professional, but we rented from him before and had a good experience. Here is a link to the rates https://www.yessrentalcar.com/rates.html
    Within a few hours I received an email and a text back to confirm our details, and we were not required to leave our credit card info which I prefer.
    We got a rental!!-screenshot_20200923-162635_chrome-jpg
    0 1