This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: YESS Car rental...Has anyone used them?

Post Thanks / Like

YESS Car rental...Has anyone used them?

We're hoping to travel to Aruba this fall...fingers crossed!! I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with YESS car rental? Thanks for the info.!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you get to go. Use the search function in the upper right corner, type "Yes Car Rental" and see what pops up.

Post Thanks / Like
    We tried Yess 3 times. First time = excellent experience. 2nd time = no vehicle available when we checked. 3rd time = the vehicle didn't show up, and then I received a message that he wasn't going to be able to provide a vehicle for our reservation. We were really upset that he just left us hanging like that and haven't reserved a vehicle with him since.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We used Yes for a rental jeep one year. We had a good experience and have reached out to them to rent again this year. They are one of the few companies that do not restrict their 4wd vehicles and do allow you to go to the Natural Pool.
    0 0