This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Need 2 boxes stored then delivered to me Sept 28th

Post Thanks / Like

Need 2 boxes stored then delivered to me Sept 28th

I have a strange request if anyone can help.
    I want to buy a gazebo/canopy from Pricesmart while they have one. Things don't last there very long.
    They are not easy to find and they have what we want now, but we don't come down til Sept.28.

I would like to find a place that I can have it delivered to, and store it, until I come down the 28th.
    It would come in probably 2 good size boxes maybe 3.
    I would of course pay the storage fee and a delivery fee if they could deliver, or I could pick it up if not.
    I have tried and tried to see if Psmart could store it for me but I can't get anyone to answer the phone or emails etc.
    Does anyone know of a company that does that type of thing?
    I've been searching online but no luck.
    I know someone on here said they have a person that stores their bins for them while they are off the island and
    wondered if that might be an option?
    Thanks for any ideas or options. Thanks also for this forum
    Pam
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could check with Lou and Joanne Bruno. they own Timesharestorage@aol.com (their email)
    normally they only store the containers of people's stuff........but it would not hurt to ask.

also too what about the management company the manages your condo...could they help?
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Andrea. I do have an email out to my management Co. and am waiting on them.
    I will check with the Brunos that you suggested also. Thank you kindly for that info.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea for giving me the lead to Lou. He can't do any storage other than those specific containers, but he got back to me right away and was
    very kind in his response. I will keep his info in case I ever need his service.
    I'll keep looking.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You can check maybe Fast Delivery Services. I know they do pickup and storage, just not sure what their fees are or if its even worth it for individuals.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Arawak, I will check them out.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawak View Post
    You can check maybe Fast Delivery Services. I know they do pickup and storage, just not sure what their fees are or if its even worth it for individuals.
    Well Fast Delivery is the answer for my situation Arawak ,Thank You.
    They will pick up at Pricesmart, store it, and deliver it to me when I get there.
    Great to know since I may need that service again if I see something at Pricesmart or anywhere when I'm off the island.
    Truthfully, if I can buy on the island rather than ship from home, I would prefer to do just that.
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad it worked out for you! Good local info once again from Arawak!!
    0 3