This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Abbott ID NOW testing at Walgreens

Post Thanks / Like

Abbott ID NOW testing at Walgreens

Does anyone know if Aruba accepts the Abbott ID NOW RESULTS via email/electronic copy received from Walgreens??? I'm not referring to the actual test because I know they accept the Abbott ID NOW test, I used it myself for travel to Aruba back in October. Back then, I drive almost 2hrs (each way!) to get that specific test, and I waited 20mins to receive the paper-copy of my results with the required sticker attached. The Walgreens near us offers the Abbott ID NOW test, but they will NOT issue a paper-copy of the results, email only. I asked (ok, sorta begged!) for a paper-copy with the sticker when our son had to be tested due to close contact. They out right refused and said all results are received electronically. His results did state all the required info: ID NOW test, DOB, name, collection time, result time, etc

Thanks for any insight! supposed to go end of May!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We took the Abbot test at Walgreens one week ago and used it for entry. We only got an email with two attachments. We used that email when we arrived on Thursday. One attachment said that we had passed and the other had the actual lab results. Print them out. We had to show the test results in the big room before you go through immigration. It was a breeze. You can relax.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for info, I feel better now! And happy that we don't have to spend 4hrs driving to/from to get tested!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohair View Post
    We took the Abbot test at Walgreens one week ago and used it for entry. We only got an email with two attachments. We used that email when we arrived on Thursday. One attachment said that we had passed and the other had the actual lab results. Print them out. We had to show the test results in the big room before you go through immigration. It was a breeze. You can relax.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    Does anyone know if Aruba accepts the Abbott ID NOW RESULTS via email/electronic copy received from Walgreens??? I'm not referring to the actual test because I know they accept the Abbott ID NOW test, I used it myself for travel to Aruba back in October. Back then, I drive almost 2hrs (each way!) to get that specific test, and I waited 20mins to receive the paper-copy of my results with the required sticker attached. The Walgreens near us offers the Abbott ID NOW test, but they will NOT issue a paper-copy of the results, email only. I asked (ok, sorta begged!) for a paper-copy with the sticker when our son had to be tested due to close contact. They out right refused and said all results are received electronically. His results did state all the required info: ID NOW test, DOB, name, collection time, result time, etc

Thanks for any insight! supposed to go end of May!
    In which state do you live?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    PA...Philly suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    In which state do you live?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    PA...Philly suburbs
    I'm on the Jersey side of Philly. Where did you have to drive two hours to get tested?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I'm on the Jersey side of Philly. Where did you have to drive two hours to get tested?
    Seacaucus (from King of Prussia). There were a few places closer that offered the Abbott ID NOW (still in NJ), but had no appts available in our time-frame. This was back in the Fall
    0 0