This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Behavior by a tourist at arrival

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    now that would be a first!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Maybe he’ll write a trip report ������
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Maybe he’ll write a trip report ������
    Something like this?

My trip was not off to a great start. They forced me to have a covid test then made me quarantine. I was separated from my travel companion. The room was very small, the bed was hard and the toilet was out in the open. One wall was all metal bars and I had no privacy. You could hear and smell everything from the adjoining rooms. They made me wear an orange jumpsuit and that is not a good color on me. The food was served on a metal tray and they would not give me a knife. There is a really big, mean looking guy here and he keeps looking me up and down, and I am afraid to turn my back on him-he really likes to look at my bottom. I have no view. It surely was not what I booked. Totally false advertising and now they want to add charges. This trip is not what I expected.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Robin,

This is too funny.

I know that you are a teacher by profession but if you ever tire of it, the writing world is waiting for you. Satire and sarcasm are difficult to master but you have done it in spades with this trip report. I guess it helps when the material just kind of presents itself, the way this 'glass bowl's' antics did.

Love it.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Something like this?

My trip was not off to a great start. They forced me to have a covid test then made me quarantine. I was separated from my travel companion. The room was very small, the bed was hard and the toilet was out in the open. One wall was all metal bars and I had no privacy. You could hear and smell everything from the adjoining rooms. They made me wear an orange jumpsuit and that is not a good color on me. The food was served on a metal tray and they would not give me a knife. There is a really big, mean looking guy here and he keeps looking me up and down, and I am afraid to turn my back on him-he really likes to look at my bottom. I have no view. It surely was not what I booked. Totally false advertising and now they want to add charges. This trip is not what I expected.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Something like this?

Thanks Robin!!!! This had me laughing at my desk.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My first thought about this tourist was, "Why dude?" All home boy had to do was simply comply with the rules, if he did not get the test done before boarding; No sweat!! Get it done on arrival and follow the quarantine rules before heading out and about to enjoy your stay. But NOOOOOO!! Home Boy choose to arrive drunk, refuse to get tested and wanted to be wrong and strong with the staff, health officials and the Police at the airport. Forget throwing the book at this dude, they need to throw a whole library. Hit him with a real stiff fine and then put him on the next flight off the island.
    0 1