This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Canadian travel restrictions

Post Thanks / Like

Canadian travel restrictions

Canadian Government just announces effective Sunday January 31 Air Canada, WestJet, Airtransat and Sunwing will be suspending all flights to caribbean destinations and Mexico until the end of April. Oh boy.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...otels-75564671
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1 View Post
    Canadian Government just announces effective Sunday January 31 Air Canada, WestJet, Airtransat and Sunwing will be suspending all flights to caribbean destinations and Mexico until the end of April. Oh boy.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Trudeau also announced that international flights must land at one of four airports; Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto or Calgary. Passengers must take a COVID test upon arrival and quarantine for three days in a designated hotel.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Trudeau also announced that international flights must land at one of four airports; Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto or Calgary. Passengers must take a COVID test upon arrival and quarantine for three days in a designated hotel.
    At a cost to the traveller in the amount of $2000. Big price to pay to travel during a pandemic.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    copying this thread to All things Covid AND. Aruba General

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1 View Post
    At a cost to the traveller in the amount of $2000. Big price to pay to travel during a pandemic.

I know!! Guess that’s one way to encourage people to stay home

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked and there are still flights from Canada to the US. Can Canadians fly to the US and then to Aruba? Then they can fly home the same way??
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    "IF" it is allowed............the very expensive pp quarantine will be a huge deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohair View Post
    I checked and there are still flights from Canada to the US. Can Canadians fly to the US and then to Aruba? Then they can fly home the same way??

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure they could. But coming back into Canada they need to test and face quarantine at a cost. Is it worth it?
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much as I love the place, I don't need to get to Aruba that badly. I'll go next year; it'll still be there.

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada

0 0