This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Covid testing Wisconsin or Illinois? Rapid test locations?

Post Thanks / Like

Covid testing Wisconsin or Illinois? Rapid test locations?

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there might be anyone from Wisconsin or Illinois that would know of any testing sites where we can get our results quickly? My doc in Wisconsin is saying 2-3 days for results. That's making be very nervous! We're supposed to go to Aruba in October. I've scoured the internet for sites in WI, but I'm not coming up with any places that do rapid results (like same day results). Just wondering if any of you know of a place? We'd even travel to Illinois if we need to in order to get quick results. My nightmare is that we don't get our results on time and can't get on the plane! We're in one of those states that we "must" test before boarding. Thanks much!!! Any info is greatly appreciated!!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    So here is my opinion. I would go to your test sight like 1 week before you leave. Then in 2 or 3 days, you should have the results. Even thou they are not in the 72 hour guideline. At least hopefully you will have a Neg test. Then go again the 72 hours prior. If you still don't have the results, I gave them the test I took a week ago and they gave me a green check to travel. When I got to Aruba, they pulled me aside and said I need a current test. I told them I did retest and I should have the results really soon. So they gave me the gentlemans e-mail and the next morning when I got the results back, I e-mailed him and he cleared me. Its alot better that you have a Neg covid test in your hand, even thou its not current. Tell them the current test should be here very soon. That worked for me but like you said, you are in a Hot State. Good lucj. AB
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My son and his gf were tested in Chicago. They did not get the results in time to upload, but did get them before boarding and United accepted it as did Aruba. It doesn't mean that will happen for you. I can find out more if you are interested.