This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CT testing site approved

Post Thanks / Like

CT testing site approved

Hi Everyone,For anyone in CT or western Mass. I tested yesterday at POPE Park Community Center in Hartford. 1 hr results while you wait in the gym. I uploaded to my ed card last night got my green check. This morning I received the email saying my test was approved no further testing needed.!! Yay departing Friday for the Costa Linda
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Safe travels and enjoy. Hope we get a trip report or summary from you as it will help the members but up to you. thx
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Nice! Safe travels and enjoy. Hope we get a trip report or summary from you as it will help the members but up to you. thx
    Thank you .. Ill gladly share while im there. Departing JFK on Jetblue Friday morning 845 am leaving my home at 330am
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels, fellow Nutmegger!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodmorning! Need some help please, I'm starting to get worried.....Leaving for Costa Linda tomorrow morning. I received my negative test results yesterday, uploaded them and got my green checkmark. Am I suppose to receive another email telling me my test results are approved? OMG, this is so stressful, considering cancelling flight and not going! We also just received new emails this morning from Aruba ED Card stating we are 24hrs away from our trip, and we must complete the mandatory online ED card process? WTH(heck)?? Anyone have advice?
    Last edited by mlrhoxie; 10-09-2020 at 10:41 AM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    First off, you got the green check. That is your biggest hurdle. Upload your results to the ED card, pay for insurance and print it out. You should be good to go. Please don't stress or cancel, you are almost in Aruba!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for "talking me off the ledge"!! Already uploaded everything, paid for insurance, got my green check and printed everything out. I will remain calm, remembering that by tomorrow afternoon we will be on the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    First off, you got the green check. That is your biggest hurdle. Upload your results to the ED card, pay for insurance and print it out. You should be good to go. Please don't stress or cancel, you are almost in Aruba!
    0 1

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    Post Thanks / Like
    free for ct residents. $125 for out of Ct.

0 0