This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early 2021 travel - will you reconsider?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Hoping for a 2021 trip.... but not without a vaccine and Covid getting under control. I really don't see any shutdowns except for localized as needed.... mask mandate... if you aren't doing a mask.... you don't respect anyone around you!
    I too am hoping for a late April 2021 trip but also want the vaccine first. I read on another site about people testing positive when they returned from Aruba. Felling safe in Aruba is only half the battle. You have to consider crowds at departing airport and Aruba airport too. So many ways you can catch this awful virus. Aruba is under control but the numbers in the US are skyrocketing. I pray for everyone going soon that all goes well from start to finish.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully we are going for 3 weeks in March. I am tired of changing all of the arrangements. I just want to sit back and enjoy the sun, enjoy lots of cold beverages and eat wonderful food.
    0 1