This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: ED card and Arubans returning question

Post Thanks / Like

ED card and Arubans returning question

Other than a 72 hr PCR negative, is anything else required of Aruban citizens returning home to Aruba from the US?

An ED card won't apply, but how will the clerk at the AUA connecting gate know this?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest you make an inquiry to support@aruba.com

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if they are a a resident, and fully vaccinated............and they are returning home to AUA, then all they need is their passport no covid test required as of June 1.

if they are unvaccinated, they do need to test.

and the immigration clerk will know due to the Aruba passport.

Quote Originally Posted by __steve__ View Post
    Other than a 72 hr PCR negative, is anything else required of Aruban citizens returning home to Aruba from the US?

An ED card won't apply, but how will the clerk at the AUA connecting gate know this?
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the ED site gives you the option before you start of "Tourist" "Resident"

In addition, if you are a resident/citizen of Aruba I 'think' you have to have had your vaccination in Aruba as then you are registered with AZV, If you had your vaccination somewhere else you may still have to test.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    annf too...I wonder about those aruba residents who do not participate in the AZV insurance. were they given a paper copy of their vaccinations. a friend showed me her vaccination record on her AZV on her phone. it is very official looking. quite unlike ours here in the USA

sorry, off topic a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by annf View Post
    I think the ED site gives you the option before you start of "Tourist" "Resident"

In addition, if you are a resident/citizen of Aruba I 'think' you have to have had your vaccination in Aruba as then you are registered with AZV, If you had your vaccination somewhere else you may still have to test.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0