This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Had COVID in January --visiting Aruba March 1 --ED Form question . ..

Post Thanks / Like

Had COVID in January --visiting Aruba March 1 --ED Form question . ..

Headed to Aruba March 1. I THINK I have done everything properly RE the ED Card ---Both husband and I had COVID in January. We have copies of our positive tests dated January 12. According to what I read, on the Health Requirements --our positive tests are acceptable provided they are dated between 2 and 12 weeks prior to our test (as we will test positive for about 3 months after having the disease). Husband is very worried that we won't be able to download/upload our test results --

We are able to access the hospital records that show our positive tests . . .is that what one would upload? ? ? Thank you for any help (the FYI section of the Health Requirements is where the information of "Those who have had COVID" is discussed).

The test used was the correct test specified for the ED form . . .
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the Aruba.com community forum.
    I would also bring the printed positive test results.

per the FAQ on Aruba.com
    click the thumbnail

Had COVID in January --visiting Aruba March 1 --ED Form question . ..-screen-shot-2021-02-22-5-35-36-pm-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by H2me2@yahoo.com View Post
    Headed to Aruba March 1. I THINK I have done everything properly RE the ED Card ---Both husband and I had COVID in January. We have copies of our positive tests dated January 12. According to what I read, on the Health Requirements --our positive tests are acceptable provided they are dated between 2 and 12 weeks prior to our test (as we will test positive for about 3 months after having the disease). Husband is very worried that we won't be able to download/upload our test results --

We are able to access the hospital records that show our positive tests . . .is that what one would upload? ? ? Thank you for any help (the FYI section of the Health Requirements is where the information of "Those who have had COVID" is discussed).

The test used was the correct test specified for the ED form . . .

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. One of our members tested positive before their trip to Aruba and was still able to go. Hopefully they will see this and provide some insight. You could also try contacting support@aruba.com to ask specific questions.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, WaltVB and AndreaJ --have the hard copies in hand --mostly worried about being denied boarding if we don't receive the "green check." I will contact support@aruba.com with my question . . . excited to be going --!
    0 0