This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test

    https://www.aruba.com/us/jetblue-testing-partnership

    As of Nov 11, Jet Blue and Aruba and Vault testing have come up with another alternative for JB passengers.

    Click above link

    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1
     

  2. #2
    Member almaringola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    God bless Jet Blue !!! Thank you sweet baby jesus !!
    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I ask if you know why this test method is only available to Jet Blue passengers? Wouldn't this make sense to offer to all incoming visitors to Aruba?
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am hoping that other airlines (delta, American and united to name a few) will do the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh View Post
    Can I ask if you know why this test method is only available to Jet Blue passengers? Wouldn't this make sense to offer to all incoming visitors to Aruba?

    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's great. Hopefully other airlines will follow
    0 1
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    4,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh View Post
    Can I ask if you know why this test method is only available to Jet Blue passengers? Wouldn't this make sense to offer to all incoming visitors to Aruba?
    I recommend contacting ATA to ask this question. Someone posted on FB a screenshot of their response that it may be accepted regardless of the airline but please do not take my word for it.
    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    How soon before flight do you take this test?

    I could not find anywhere stating how soon prior to your departure do you take the test
    I understand Aruba wants the results uploaded to them with in 72 hours of you actually taking
    the test and at least 4 hours before you fly. If that is the case I don't see how the 72 hours for results work?
    If anyone knows any info on this please jump in. Thanks

    Ken



    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    https://www.aruba.com/us/jetblue-testing-partnership

    As of Nov 11, Jet Blue and Aruba and Vault testing have come up with another alternative for JB passengers.

    Click above link
    Last edited by KenK; 11-13-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you go the Link that I provided (www.aruba.com/us/jetblue-testing-partnership )
    then it directs you to the Vault site https://learn.vaulthealth.com/aruba/
    it gives all of the information needed
    click the thumbnails

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-41-49-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-01-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-16-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-30-pm-jpg


    and then read this link carefully https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements


    Is this what you are looking for?





    Quote Originally Posted by KenK View Post
    I could not find anywhere stating how soon prior to your test do you take it and what are the requirements for
    Aruba to except the results? I understand Aruba wants the results uploaded to them with in 72 hours of you actually taking
    the test and at least 4 hours before you fly. If that is the case I don't see how the 72 hours for results work?
    If anyone knows any info on this please jump in. Thanks

    Ken
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-13-2020 at 04:50 PM.

    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0
     

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see they plan so you receive the results 72 hours . I have been reading Aruba want results in their hands before your arrival and your arrival has to be with in 72 hours of taking your test. They also want the test result uploaded to them I think 4 hours before you arrive. Would that mean you need the results in 48 hours so you could be in Aruba within the 72 hours of taking your test? Can't find any crystal clear info on this other than taking the test in Aruba getting the results back in 24 hours or less with average being around 6 hours. Can anyone clear this up for me. Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    if you go the Link that I provided (www.aruba.com/us/jetblue-testing-partnership )
    then it directs you to the Vault site https://learn.vaulthealth.com/aruba/
    it gives all of the information needed
    click the thumbnails

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-41-49-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-01-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-16-pm-jpg

    Jet Blue/Vault testing/Aruba..............Home Saliva test-screen-shot-2020-11-13-3-42-30-pm-jpg


    and then read this link carefully https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements


    Is this what you are looking for?
    0 0
     

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see they plan so you receive the results 72 hours . I have been reading Aruba want results in their hands before your arrival and your arrival has to be with in 72 hours of taking your test. They also want the test result uploaded to them I think 4 hours before you arrive. Would that mean you need the results in 48 hours so you could be in Aruba within the 72 hours of taking your test? Can't find any crystal clear info on this other than taking the test in Aruba getting the results back in 24 hours or less with average being around 6 hours. Can anyone clear this up for me. Thanks
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •