This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: just saw new rules - planningto cancel my october vacation

Post Thanks / Like

Angry just saw new rules - planningto cancel my october vacation

well PA for some reason is now on the restricted list and i am not paying this much money to run around in a mask. I can do that here. REally bummed
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Elaine, welcome to the forum. Our state (VA) was added also. We've already canceled twice this year so we're hanging on until the end of November and will try again. The only thing that has changed is you may not take the test at the airport upon arrival. So pre-test and go to Aruba. By the way, you're going to have to wear a mask a lot, but not on the beach or at the pool.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to your first posting

Sorry to read that PA has not kept their covid cases on the downward trek. I live in Fla and know that trend all too well.

As far as I know, the mask rules have not changed in Aruba. To the best of my knowledge, they are what they were when Aruba first opened up for tourists in July. Grocery stores, restaurants til diner is seated, public indoor areas such as hotel lobbies, indoor corridors, pretty much the same mandates as the mask mandates from cities and towns in the USA and Canada and Eurpope.

I hate wearing a mask, but I believe that for at least another 8 months we all will be wearing masks, wherever we live or visit.
    I know it is for our best interests.
    Today at my local Publix, I lingered for an unreasonable time standing in front of the frozen veggie case with my head cooling off.
    But I digress..........

Go to Aruba when you are ready and when you are comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineNoll View Post
    well PA for some reason is now on the restricted list and i am not paying this much money to run around in a mask. I can do that here. REally bummed

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, Elaine! I feel your pain; cancelled my trip for earlier this month.
    0 1