This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: made our testing appt

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been following conversations lately, so question re: testing (quote below). Do we have to test more than once? brady bear - you just got negative results on 11/16 and tested again yesterday? is this a new procedure or just precautions? we are leaving in 3wks so want to make sure I know what I'm doing! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Awesome.. Free is good.
    Just had another negative today. Next test is Wednesday am.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady bear is testing lots because she is a nurse and it is required.

the testing regs are still the same......72 hrs out

Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    I haven't been following conversations lately, so question re: testing (quote below). Do we have to test more than once? brady bear - you just got negative results on 11/16 and tested again yesterday? is this a new procedure or just precautions? we are leaving in 3wks so want to make sure I know what I'm doing! Thanks

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for clarifying Andrea! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Brady bear is testing lots because she is a nurse and it is required.

the testing regs are still the same......72 hrs out
    1 0

Happy hour, the beach, and the local restaurants
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are leaving JFK at 8AM Monday morning and we are getting Covid tested Friday morning at 8AM. Is it 72 hours before you leave JKF or 72 hours before you land in Aruba that our test has to be good for?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    72 hours before the last leg of your trip. If non-stop, 72 hours before you leave JFK.

0 1

Happy hour, the beach, and the local restaurants
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, thank you!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So we (Pam) has been searching for a testing site since Velocity doesn't offer the correct PCR test. I think we are just going to get a rapid test here and then test in Aruba on arrival. Has anyone done the test at the airport only? How do we do our ED card for only testing in Aruba? I'm actually confused reading the info here.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you will do your ED card online and pay for your insurance on that site.
    also too you will pay for testing in Aruba.
    you will get your green check.
    once you go thru immigration in AUA airport and collect your bags, you go for the nasal swab test.

Did you check the CVS in Newport News?

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    So we (Pam) has been searching for a testing site since Velocity doesn't offer the correct PCR test. I think we are just going to get a rapid test here and then test in Aruba on arrival. Has anyone done the test at the airport only? How do we do our ED card for only testing in Aruba? I'm actually confused reading the info here.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Walt, you don't need the rapid test if you are going to test in Aruba, at least that is my understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Sorry to hear that Walt. Our friends used the Velocity here before they went to Aruba a couple months ago and one got their results in 2 days and the other got hers during the flight. Both tests were accepted, but they were not the rapid tests. With Thanksgiving and so many people getting tested before going to be with family, I'm afraid the 2-3 days places are going to be longer than that.
    0 0