This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: made our testing appt

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea, Walt and Tracey - you all have a great time and stay safe in the airports! They seem to be overcrowded these days! You all deserve a wonderful vacation and thank you for all your input on the forum...Colette
    2 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Wow!!!! Two sets of negative test results!! This trip report is already off to an AMAZING start.
    This is like the ** ALL STAR TEAM ** because it's Andrea, Walt, and Tracey .... some of the superstars of the Aruba Forum ... all on their way to Aruba!!
    Let the games begin!
    Such kind words... I think all of our members are superstars!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Such kind words... I think all of our members are superstars!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have our testing appointments set for Dec. 9. I had used the travel testing website and there is a place about 55 minutes from us that looked good. I called and they were not scheduling out to our needed date. They also said they could not promise results quickly because they are so busy. I started looking closer to home and discovered the same place had taken over one of the urgent care centers less than 10 minutes from here. I went over today with the testing info from the Aruba website and there is no issue. She made the appointment for both of us without a problem and said to bring the paper with us so they can give us the right test. Hopefully we will get the results back quickly.