This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: March 18.............just brace yourselves

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    No improvement today...
    I am betting it is actually worse because people were celebrating vs getting tested yesterday.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well they must not be enforcing the 2 per table. We ate at Dutch Pancake place yesterday morning and there were 7 and 9 people at tables. I ask the waiter about the 2 people per table. He laughed and said something like: They were talking about that but now they changed it. Last night at Oak, there were 5,6 and 7 at tables. Tonight over by Giannis They had a lot of 4 and 5 and they were adults. So not sure what's going on.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

dining

Just spoke with a friend down there and said when they made reservations they were informed, only 2 per table, unless you were family, than 4 was ok. I think the government should get things straight. I just emailed a restaurant that I have communicated with re: family dining and am eager to hear what they have to say now.
    Last edited by joehick; 03-21-2021 at 08:06 PM. Reason: added comments
    1 0