This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: News for those fully Vaccinated

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those may have not been the best words to use.
    I am sorry.
    I have NO issue with those that are medically unable to receive the vaccine.
    I do have issue that are just skipping it because they have some underlying conspiracy theory issues.
    Apparently with your child, he is medically unable to receive the vaccine.

So the words STUPID and SELFISH were edited out.

But, my opinion stands.
    We all have our opinions and here we are civil and kind and all opinions respected...........maybe disliked, but respect goes a long way.
    Stupid and Selfish were disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan r View Post
    I got both doses of the Pfizer vaccine back in February, very glad I could get it that early. My son who is in his 20's had covid 9 months ago, nothing more than a mild Flu. The CDC and our government has NO answer for the question what is the effect on the body of people who have the anti-bodies from covid and then get the vaccine?( which has not been fully approved by the FDA yet ). For people to call someone like my son stupid or selfish - WOW.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-12-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize as well for some of the words I used if there is valid medical reason not to get vaccinated. I have a dear friend who is in that unfortunate position. But I stand by my opinion as well, and she totally agrees with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Those may have not been the best words to use.
    I am sorry.
    I have NO issue with those that are medically unable to receive the vaccine.
    I do have issue that are just skipping it because they have some underlying conspiracy theory issues.
    Apparently with your child, he is medically unable to receive the vaccine.

So the words STUPID and SELFISH were edited out.

But, my opinion stands.
    We all have our opinions and here we are civil and kind and all opinions respected...........maybe disliked, but respect goes a long way.
    Stupid and Selfish were been disrespectful.
    1 0

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ughhh, I was happy to see that notification until i read it! of course it doesn't apply to my family. Seems like its going to be a very small group that it will apply to! Me and DH and my two kids are had ours, and was hoping that it would changed before it was our time to travel. Not looking too good. ughhhh!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody asked me but here is my thought. I think the comments were in reference to someone who was choosing not to get the shot. From what I read they have suggested not getting one if you have already had Covid- glad hes okay. As far as EVERYONE else who is not getting it for some other reason- those people stink and are beyond selfish IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan r View Post
    I got both doses of the Pfizer vaccine back in February, very glad I could get it that early. My son who is in his 20's had covid 9 months ago, nothing more than a mild Flu. The CDC and our government has NO answer for the question what is the effect on the body of people who have the anti-bodies from covid and then get the vaccine?( which has not been fully approved by the FDA yet ). For people to call someone like my son stupid or selfish - WOW.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    and we have wandered a bit off topic.

thread closed
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

1 1