This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next step for the health app

Post Thanks / Like

Next step for the health app

Hi We are scheduled to fly out Friday morning for Aruba. I have filled out the ED card and cant seem to figure out how to upload our test results and buy the insurance. The app just shows me the ED card info and when I hit the test results button it just says no results at the moment and doesnt show me how to upload our results. Is their a help desk I could call?n

Thanks for the help
    Terry
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    use google CHROME browser.

if you are still unsuccessful, try a different computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Hi We are scheduled to fly out Friday morning for Aruba. I have filled out the ED card and cant seem to figure out how to upload our test results and buy the insurance. The app just shows me the ED card info and when I hit the test results button it just says no results at the moment and doesnt show me how to upload our results. Is their a help desk I could call?n

Thanks for the help
    Terry
    May 6 - 20, 2021 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uPe2KC3P7bqhnpMT8
    THINK........ is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I will give it a shot. Thanks
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't need to use the Health App unless you are testing at the Aruba Airport upon arrival.

You will be loading your test results and buying insurance via the online ED card within 72 hours prior to your flight.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I got it once Andrea told me the right website to go to. Thanks for all the help.

Terry
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The Test button in the Aruba Health and Happiness App is where you'll view the results of the Covid-19 tests that you'll take in Aruba, 48-72 hours prior to returning to the USA.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    In two trips, I found zero need for the Aruba Health app. When I was tested in Aruba before returning to the US, the results were sent via email. I don't believe there is any necessity for the app for visitors.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rpumpire View Post
    In two trips, I found zero need for the Aruba Health app. When I was tested in Aruba before returning to the US, the results were sent via email. I don't believe there is any necessity for the app for visitors.
    Some testing places use the health app and some use email for test results. I tested at the hospital outlet and they used both. But in my situation, I did not need the health app either. However, I could see my results faster via the health app but not by much.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Some testing places use the health app and some use email for test results. I tested at the hospital outlet and they used both. But in my situation, I did not need the health app either. However, I could see my results faster via the health app but not by much.
    I just now remembered that having the Aruba Health App helped the checkin process go alot faster and smoother when getting my Covid test in Aruba (for departure from Aruba back to the U.S). I had it filled out already and all I had to give them at checkin was my email address. They pulled everything up, I paid, took the test and was out the door in minutes. The couple behind me in line were still checking in when I left. I had talked to them in line and they didn't know anything about the app. So not having the app filled out holds up the line. Not sure if it's the same at other clinics. I was at the one that the hospital opened.
    Last edited by ~Amy~®; 03-27-2021 at 03:42 PM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    I just now remembered that having the Aruba Health App helped the checkin process go alot faster and smoother when getting my Covid test in Aruba. I had it filled out already and all I had to give them at checkin was my email address. They pulled everything up, I paid, took the test and was out the door in minutes. The couple behind me in line were still checking in when I left. I had talked to them in line and they didn't know anything about the app. So not having the app filled out holds up the line. Not sure if it's the same at other clinics. I was at the one that the hospital opened.
    Amy, can you please clarify? I thought the Covid test is administered at Aruba Airport? How long does it take to get the results? What can/ can't you do while you wait for the results?

Unfortunately, we are in a difficult position for our trip to Aruba tomorrow (Sunday) morning. We have NOT yet received back our PCR Covid test results which we took on Thursday at 9 AM (our antigen test was negative but I know we can't use that, can we?). I don't know how much longer we should wait for the email with the results to arrive, before completing the Aruba ED online?
    Any suggestions as to the best way to handle this? It is now 4pm on Saturday and our flight leaves at 6:30am on Sunday.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian

0 0