This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: November 10, 2021

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

November 10, 2021

13 Residents +

1 Non Resident +

8% of those residents that were tested were positive

From FRESH Aruba Radio
    The numbers of today. Six people have been recovered. 14 new contamination have been detected, 13 of them have been admitted (local contamination rate 8%). The total number of active cases is now 150; 131 detained and 18 tourists. On average, there are 13 new cases per day with an average daily local contamination rate of 10%. Right now there are 10 patients in the Covid ward and one Covid patient in the ICU. In Colombia there are 10 patients in the ICU and two in the general department.

November 10, 2021-screen-shot-2021-11-10-7-55-29-pm-jpg

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    2 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea - you have been following this a lot longer than I. Your caution about Halloween looks correct, just hope it stays relatively mild. About the report: Saw today's numbers (11/11) - when it says 18 new cases and 14 admitted, what does that mean? What happened to the other 4? I understand local infection rate to mean percent of those residents tested that day. When it says average infection rate do you know over what time period? You have been so informative - thanks again.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not surprised that number have inched up as I saw with my own eyes on Halloween the wall to wall people in the plaza across from the Holiday Inn. We were also shocked on our first day (10/31) at the visitors packed into Carlito’s watching football. All were drinking and eating but they were packed in there like sardines. Hubs wanted to see the score but couldn’t get close enough to see a TV- even the sidewalk was crowded. We were so surprised that that many people would be okay.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could they have been admitted to the hospital in Aruba and or Colombia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis J View Post
    Andrea - you have been following this a lot longer than I. Your caution about Halloween looks correct, just hope it stays relatively mild. About the report: Saw today's numbers (11/11) - when it says 18 new cases and 14 admitted, what does that mean? What happened to the other 4? I understand local infection rate to mean percent of those residents tested that day. When it says average infection rate do you know over what time period? You have been so informative - thanks again.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The average percentage rate mentioned is per week(7 days).
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Think now that Andra is right and being "admitted" is just that, admitted into a hospital, but NOT in ICU and NOT in a Covid unit. They are only reporting in the daily report stats ICU and Covid Unit numbers.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell my husband that I am always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis J View Post
    Thanks. Think now that Andra is right and being "admitted" is just that, admitted into a hospital, but NOT in ICU and NOT in a Covid unit. They are only reporting in the daily report stats ICU and Covid Unit numbers.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure he agrees, if he knows what's good for him...
    0 1