This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Pre-Covid testing

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Covid testing

I’ve read everything regarding testing on the Aruba website and everyone’s account about their testing. (Probably will do Vault). What I don’t see is the latest time to upload negative test results. I am concerned that I won’t receive results prior to take off. I really don’t want to wait until Aruba to test, I just want all details taken cate of! I’m probably stressing too much, but obviously I don’t want to pay for the test twice.

All thoughts and suggestions appreciated!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Need to upload results 12 hours before flight takes off is my understanding. We plan to do Vault on Thursday for Sunday am flight
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you are probably stressing more than needed, but totally understandable! I was the same. We did two test to be sure we got one back in time. Mine were returned within 30 hrs, and that was due to one being delayed with UPS. My husband only received one of his results, but it was in plenty of time to upload. I think most testing sights are doing a great job to get you results back quickly. But the nerve wracking part is the time frame they tell you is longer. Good luck with your trip. Aruba did an excellent job with our arrival. We felt very safe at airport. Just remember it will be worth the stress to landing in Aruba.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have time and don’t mind, please post the time you received your results. We received our test kits today and will test on Monday for our Thursday flight! Thanks for your input! Have a great trip!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As I recall my flight left on a Saturday. I tested with Vault at 8am on a Wednesday. Well 830am there was like a 20 minute waiting room. At 9am I went to UPS to drop off test. The next day Thursday at 11am I received an email that the lab received my test. That night at 730pm I received the lab result which I then uploaded to Aruba app and got the green thumb.

When you order the vault test they ask if the test is for travel. This is very important to check yes because they put a special color tag on the testing kit to indicate travel which they sort for expedited results. I believe it was a pink sticker or red don't remember too well. When I returned home I tested Christmas week and was told there would be a delay because of the holiday but when they saw the sticker on the kit via the zoom meeting they said oh no worries that sticker is for travel so expedited service. I was in no rush since i was back home but I must of clicked for travel. Again I received my results within 24 hours, email the next day around noon, results that same day around 8pm so both my turn around time was 24 hours. Good Luck!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    As I recall my flight left on a Saturday. I tested with Vault at 8am on a Wednesday. Well 830am there was like a 20 minute waiting room. At 9am I went to UPS to drop off test. The next day Thursday at 11am I received an email that the lab received my test. That night at 730pm I received the lab result which I then uploaded to Aruba app and got the green thumb.

When you order the vault test they ask if the test is for travel. This is very important to check yes because they put a special color tag on the testing kit to indicate travel which they sort for expedited results. I believe it was a pink sticker or red don't remember too well. When I returned home I tested Christmas week and was told there would be a delay because of the holiday but when they saw the sticker on the kit via the zoom meeting they said oh no worries that sticker is for travel so expedited service. I was in no rush since i was back home but I must of clicked for travel. Again I received my results within 24 hours, email the next day around noon, results that same day around 8pm so both my turn around time was 24 hours. Good Luck!
    Thanks Ace, I followed your post and am hoping I get my results quickly as you. I did check for travel and the return envelope does have a pink sticker.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I took the test at Walgreen's today. I took it at 10AM and had the results back in my email at 12:30. Easy as can be. I'm leaving for Aruba on Saturday. Can't wait!!
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    terrific
    enjoy your time in Aruba!!!
    safe and easy travels

Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    I took the test at Walgreen's today. I took it at 10AM and had the results back in my email at 12:30. Easy as can be. I'm leaving for Aruba on Saturday. Can't wait!!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Julemors, are Vault test was delayed due to an UPS scanning issue. When I saw our package was idle, we contacted customer service and once Vault got the sample we got our results in less than 24hrs. Good luck!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We used the website www.testfortravel.com and found a place nearby that turned the test around in 24 hours. It is worth checking out.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    2 0