This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pre Travel Forms?

Post Thanks / Like

Pre Travel Forms?

Do you wait for your negative test results before doing the Immigration Forms and Insurance? Coming down July3 and will test on June 30, probably Walgreens. Plan to print out everything but need to know if we should wait for testing results before starting the forms. Also, do we do both of us at once or do separate forms?
    Thanks in advance!
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It is easier. You can upload your negative tests and get your insurance all at once. Nice and easy, done in about 10 minutes
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Edcard site allows for multiple travelers ( such as spouses)
    added in individually but on the same account of sorts.
    You will each get a page with a green check and each get a place where to add the negative test if you care to.... or just bring the paper copies with you.

The credit card payment for insurance is entered for each person.
    So for you and Your bride there will be 2, $30 charges for insurance.

but.... in 3 weeks things may change so keep looking for updates.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I would wait and fill out the form after you get your test results. The ED card is pretty quick to fill out and as Andrea said, things can change in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I have seen where folks start the form and then return to finish and pay. Seems easier to do once. I was sure requirements would change by then but the 85% vaccination goal is high. If vaccinated locals can come and go, there really is no logic to having vaccinated visitors tested. Let's see what happens.
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually you cannot start the form unless it's within 3 days of your travel date. When I traveled in December 2020 I was able to start the form early and weeks later loaded test results purchased insurance etc. This trip May 2021, it did not let me start filling out the form early. First question was travel dates and when I entered it I got a red flag that you can only fill it out 3 days before your trip.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    YESSS. See my post from today, My experience...
    If you have a good lab report and submit with ED application... they will review and it might save you a bit. Mine was rejected and my wife's NEVER got any response... we got the ED/Insurance fine, but no pre-approval... emailed back and forth... resubmitted... but nothing worked. Was told to just bring printed copy of report... once in aruba, in passport line they simply scanned the printed copy and all was FINE... lot of worry over nothing !!! Maybe took 30 sec. for each to look at and approve.
    I suggest doing it separate with different emails... perhaps this is why my wife never got any response ? but in end it did not matter.
    Be sure you get no more that 72 hours before flight to aruba... and if report has NO TIME on it, they assume 8AM !!! some do some don't...
    Be sure it is ADMINISTERED (you can do your own swab) and this is ON report.
    Have a great time... we are back July 15...
    0 0