This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Smart Health Card

Post Thanks / Like

Smart Health Card

I received an email last evening from Vacations by Aruba stating that fully vaccinated people can now enter Aruba IF they have a Smart Health Card. I called the Department of Health in my county of Florida and they do not issue them. Has anyone gotten one, and if so, is there another avenue I can explore that would provide this card? If a person cannot get a card, will they have to be tested again 72 hours before travel. Thank you.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes you are correct.
    one has to be tested prior to entry even vaccinated if they do not have the SMARt CARD

Quote Originally Posted by enrightmj View Post
    I received an email last evening from Vacations by Aruba stating that fully vaccinated people can now enter Aruba IF they have a Smart Health Card. I called the Department of Health in my county of Florida and they do not issue them. Has anyone gotten one, and if so, is there another avenue I can explore that would provide this card? If a person cannot get a card, will they have to be tested again 72 hours before travel. Thank you.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding IATA webside EU Digital COVID certificates are now accepted.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php
    Last edited by Poblano; 07-22-2021 at 04:26 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup I'm in New Hampshire and contacted the state they don't do the smart card so we'll have to test prior I don't know why everyone can't get on the same system
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...if they are accepting them, then why isn't anyone making them available so people can travel hassle free. Thought that was part of the reason to get vaccinated. hmm...We're coming in October and I and not thrilled at having to be tested before arriving and before entering the US. I've searched all over on how to get the card, heck show me where I can get the card and I'll get vaccinated again so I can get it digitally this time LOL
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

you can be sure that the plans/protocols will change by October
    all of this takes time...baby steps.
    you can go to your nearest Walmart or Sams pharmacy and ask about re-vaccinating.

b
    Quote Originally Posted by junior41265 View Post
    Ok...if they are accepting them, then why isn't anyone making them available so people can travel hassle free. Thought that was part of the reason to get vaccinated. hmm...We're coming in October and I and not thrilled at having to be tested before arriving and before entering the US. I've searched all over on how to get the card, heck show me where I can get the card and I'll get vaccinated again so I can get it digitally this time LOL
    SIDTM

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I think CommonPass is the app you use to upload your vaccine record from the Smart Health card. But who knows!
    Last edited by mlrhoxie; 07-29-2021 at 05:10 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I came back to Aruba last week from a dive trip. I showed them my vaccine card. They said that will not work because there is so much counterfeit cards. They said if you can show them on your phone, then they will accept it. So I made a account on Walgreens and not I can log into my account and the 2 shots show up. I am going to go and find out if this will work. I will keep you posted.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, and I had the same problem with CVS whom gave me the shots. I reside in PA. When I called CVS whom issued me my shots, they had no idea what I was talking about and gave me corporate number which again did not know what a Smart Health Card is. Its actually only in a few states and a few clinics that are involved. Not all business that gave shots are in this new program. They should have issued each of us an electronic scanner card when we got our shot. I gave up. Wow and I just found out today that the mandatory Health Care Insurance price dropped from $30.00 to $15.. per person . Getting better but this Delta is getting worse. Timothy.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    just so everyone is in the know..............
    as of a couple of days ago, ALL travelers to Aruba regardless of vaccination status must test again.

72 to 12 hours prior. (see the type of test on Aruba.com). https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-he...uirementsthere is testing available at Aruba's airport upon arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by tstroum View Post
    Hello, and I had the same problem with CVS whom gave me the shots. I reside in PA. When I called CVS whom issued me my shots, they had no idea what I was talking about and gave me corporate number which again did not know what a Smart Health Card is. Its actually only in a few states and a few clinics that are involved. Not all business that gave shots are in this new program. They should have issued each of us an electronic scanner card when we got our shot. I gave up. Wow and I just found out today that the mandatory Health Care Insurance price dropped from $30.00 to $15.. per person . Getting better but this Delta is getting worse. Timothy.
    SIDTM

1 0