This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with ED form

Post Thanks / Like

Trouble with ED form

The online ED form won't let me in, even though I am traveling there on Wednesday. Whats up?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

sorry to hear you are having issues with the site.

it might be a 72 hour b4 travel window for you to fill out the form.
    if you ar within 72 hours try logging in from a different device and use chrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by acespade21 View Post
    The online ED form won't let me in, even though I am traveling there on Wednesday. Whats up?

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    try again tonight
    or when your negative test comes back

Trouble with ED form-screen-shot-2021-02-21-10-26-37-am-jpg

Trouble with ED form-screen-shot-2021-02-21-10-25-50-am-jpg

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember you cant complete ED or pay mandatory insurance form until you download covid results. You should be able to start it.
    Sran amd Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you are using Google Chrome as the browser, that was the issue for a few others.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They have changed the edcard site to only allow you to begin the edcard when you are 3 days out from your trip or sooner.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rpumpire View Post
    They have changed the edcard site to only allow you to begin the edcard when you are 3 days out from your trip or sooner.
    This make sense especially since you would not be able to complete it or purchase the insurance until you loan your covid test results. Thanks for letting us know. I started it the last time and then finished once i loaded test results.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Received my negative test results late afternoon yesterday. Last night completed ED card, loaded results, received green check mark to board. All set for Friday flight. Everything worked well.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Received my negative test results late afternoon yesterday. Last night completed ED card, loaded results, received green check mark to board. All set for Friday flight. Everything worked well.
    I’m confused and hope you can explain. The directive says you need the COVID test 72 hours prior to boarding your flight to Aruba. We also have a flight Friday morning. Yesterday, at right 72 hours we had the test. We’re hoping we’ll get the results tomorrow in time to complete the ED cards. How did you get results the same afternoon you took the test for your Friday flight?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the "posting side"

the poster that mentioned the results came "late afternoon yesterday" ...the test could have been in the morning and sill have met the guidelines of 3 days/72 hrs

one does NOT have to upload test result to get the green check and the go ahead to fly to Aruba.
    on can choose to test once they arrive in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by moviecrit View Post
    I’m confused and hope you can explain. The directive says you need the COVID test 72 hours prior to boarding your flight to Aruba. We also have a flight Friday morning. Yesterday, at right 72 hours we had the test. We’re hoping we’ll get the results tomorrow in time to complete the ED cards. How did you get results the same afternoon you took the test for your Friday flight?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-24-2021 at 08:45 AM.

0 0