This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: United airline Covid testing

Post Thanks / Like

United airline Covid testing

Has anyone flown to Aruba, lately, on United and used their testing partner, ADL Health? United's site said this is an approved test for entrance to Aruba. It is a take at home and mail back test. Aruba site states that only tests conducted by medical professionals is permissible. Want to make sure this info is correct (by United) before paying for and taking test only to find out that it is not good!! Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Aruba.com community forum Kimmy.

Do you have a link on United's site that speaks about that test and the details?
    If so, could you post the link?

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am computer challenged, as far as providing a link. But if you go to the United airlines.com site, and click on Covid testing, and choose the Latin America/Caribbean option, Aruba is top of the list for countries that accept this ADL Health testing option. I feel that it is deceiving and not accurate. I am considering doing the Vault test. My only worry is that we are to arrive in Aruba on a Wed. Have to test on a Sunday, but UPS stores are not open on Sundays. Test would not be shipped out until Monday. So worried that the results would not be available in time for departure and to meet the ED requirements!! To much stress!!!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is the United link for this covid testing. https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...l#la_caribbean

here is the screenshot for the test

United airline Covid testing-screen-shot-2021-03-02-9-09-03-pm-jpg

and
    if you want to avoid the stress of the Vault or the one that United is advertising..
    I believe that the United test is an A-OK for Aruba....have you found a reason why do you think it is deceiving?

could find a place in your community or nearby that does a PCR test

or
    you could choose to test upon arrival in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy16037 View Post
    I am computer challenged, as far as providing a link. But if you go to the United airlines.com site, and click on Covid testing, and choose the Latin America/Caribbean option, Aruba is top of the list for countries that accept this ADL Health testing option. I feel that it is deceiving and not accurate. I am considering doing the Vault test. My only worry is that we are to arrive in Aruba on a Wed. Have to test on a Sunday, but UPS stores are not open on Sundays. Test would not be shipped out until Monday. So worried that the results would not be available in time for departure and to meet the ED requirements!! To much stress!!!

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    and to add...........
    support@aruba.com

https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-he.../covid-testing

from the aruba.com covid testing requirements

United airline Covid testing-screen-shot-2021-03-02-9-24-16-pm-jpg
    United airline Covid testing-screen-shot-2021-03-02-9-24-38-pm-jpg
    United airline Covid testing-screen-shot-2021-03-02-9-25-22-pm-jpg

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the response and the info. My concern, about the ADL test, is that on the Aruba.com site, under where it says Tests that are not accepted: Any at-home kits (the sample needs to be collected by a licensed medical staff). With the exception of Vault Health. My husband and I both had Covid back in November, so hopeful that our antibodies are still in effect! I would not want to test once we get to Aruba, because (heaven forbid) we would test positive, we wouldn't want to spend our vacation in quarantine! I will email the support@aruba.com and ask them if the ADL Health test is acceptable. Thank you for all of your help with this complicated situation!!!
    0 0