This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vault Covid testing question

Post Thanks / Like

Vault Covid testing question

Is the Vault covid test only valid thru Jet Blue? When we read approved tests on Aruba website it states No saliva test accepted. But it does state that Jet Blue Vault is accepted. Just a little confusing.
    Thanks
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It is my understanding that anyone can do the Vault test.

We had the Abbott ID Now done at Riverside. It is an urgent care, but they do test at their medical facilities from what I understand. I know they have multiple locations in NJ. We had our results in 20 minutes. I don't know if there is one near you or not.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    My understanding is VAULT is allowed by Aruba and is available to all, not just JB passengers.
    Last time that I checked, the JB passengers had a discounted VAULT price. The non JB pricing was higher.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-04-2021 at 10:43 PM.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin
    I also live in NJ and have Riverside urgent care near me. We are leaving in 2 weeks did you schedule an appointment or just walk in? No issues with results and green check mark! Any insight would be appreciated.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I too test at Riverside. You must make an appointment. It is very organized and quick. 15 minutes following the nasal swab, you drive away with results in hand. I hope this helps.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Vault is a saliva test you do on zoom. It costs $119.00 We read its good too, but are confused that Aruba website says no saliva test. If anyone has done a vault test before traveling to Aruba, please let us know.
    Sean and Susan
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We just got off the phone with Vault. They said Aruba does accept it because they do a live test on zoom to ensure security protocol. They also said they are partners with jet blue, but we dont have to fly with jet blue.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Sean and Susan
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TMARSH View Post
    Robin
    I also live in NJ and have Riverside urgent care near me. We are leaving in 2 weeks did you schedule an appointment or just walk in? No issues with results and green check mark! Any insight would be appreciated.
    I initially called their Medford office-about an 45-hour away- and was told they weren't making appointments three weeks out(it was just before Thanksgiving and we need to be tested 12/3). I decided to see who around us was testing without a script or symptoms and was surprised to discover that Riverside took over an urgent care in my town. I went in the day after Thanksgiving with the printed list of what was acceptable and made appointments for both of us. We waited in the car until we were told to come in(you need to download their app). We were tested using Abbott ID Now(I requested that test) and had the results in 20 minutes. Went home and uploaded the results and received our green check. Remember to bring copies of the ED card with the green check and the results with you to show at the airport and in Aruba. BTW, they did take our insurance and so far we haven't paid a thing.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We flew on American in the beginning of January and did 2 tests to be sure we received one back in time. One of the test was the vault test done by zoom. Great service. Results were back in time and the test is easily to be read by Aruba airport staffing for reviewing covid tests. You have to open the test kit in front of the zoom rep and spit into a tub. We anticipated we would have to do two seperate calls into zoom to conduct the test. But I got through faster than my husband and the rep said she would do them together. It took the two of us a total about 20 minutes to complete. They were extremly clear with the directions. We are CST time so we made sure to know the exact time they started and was ready to go right away. We printed both the green check from the health app and printed the vault test since it was the easiest to read. We put it in a plastic sleeve each facing out to get through the airport quickly. The Arubian rep recognized the test and we were on our way. Good luck!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    tube not tub You can't eat anything or drink the morning of the test, so be sure to not be dehydrated the day of having to spit into the tube.
    0 0