This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Americans in Aruba voting by Absentee

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Americans in Aruba voting by Absentee

So, in case you have been wondering if Americans residing in Aruba get to vote in USA elections by absentee............
    You bet they can and they do!

$56 cost FEDEX
    My friend tells me it is the best $56 she ever spent.

Americans in Aruba voting by Absentee-screen-shot-2020-10-27-7-04-55-pm-jpg

Since this has absolutely nothing to do with tourism it is going in Off Topic.

Note, we are not talking politics ...... just about voting by folks taking it very seriously.

Speaking of voting and taking it seriously..................HboMax on Apple TV or streaming to your device has a very cool stage production of West Wing HartsField Landing....to benefit When We All Vote. The whole gang is back minus Abby.
    If you can, take a look.
    HBOMax, 7 day free trial and the title of the show is West Wing to benefit When We All Vote.
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to early voting today and was pleasantly surprised that it was a drive thru set up. Voters don't have to leave their cars. Masks and your own pen are required. Volunteers have masks and gloves. It was a smooth process and fast.

Glad to see people making the extra effort for absentee ballots from paradise.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    i wouldn,t pay even penny for it.these ballots will not see counting table. this is best trick created to stir votes wrong way.but away,both of my parents who left us a while ago still getting mail in ballots with their names, even absently military vote for my Father who was in the WWII but in Red Army.Same with early voting.just check on what is up with it in NY
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I dropped all of ours off in the secure ballot box here in town. I went on line and they have been recorded as received. I good friend is on the county election board and I know things will be done correctly.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    they will be done correctly.
    they always are.

I went onto the site, and ours are listed too as received.
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I dropped all of ours off in the secure ballot box here in town. I went on line and they have been recorded as received. I good friend is on the county election board and I know things will be done correctly.
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0