This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aruba Bucket List .... for Newbies and Seasoned Aruba Visitors

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, you are affording your son such a wonderful opportunity with this soccer camp. Not only will he have fun and forge new friendships he’ll continue to experience different cultures. Good for you, Enjoy!!

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have the nerve to ask the folks playing beach tennis, behind Moomba, to let me try. I have sat there for over an hour some nights just watching the games, looks like so much fun.
    Checked off Segways (great way to see any destination), Kayaks, Volunteering with the dog rescue and 4 Wheelers so far. May need to add the turtle hatching seems like a popular one!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Peg I have done a little more research on "our" Ferrari. Its going to cost one of us about $2000 MONTHLY for insurance, lol. I will be flipping that beast so fast it won't be funny- or I am going to have to "vacation" in my Ferrari for the rest of my life, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Tom has one item on his bucket list:
    Drive HIS red Ferrari off the Ritz property.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    The only thing that is really on my current bucket list is getting crossed off this summer. My son is going to a Dutch Soccer camp in Aruba this summer that is going to be run by the Pec Zwolle academy coaches. Pec Zwolle is a Dutch professional soccer team that plays in the top division there. Getting to see him train with kids from Aruba in their stadium is going to be as much fun for me as it will be for CJ- I extended our summer trip by 5 nights so CJ could attend this camp. I may need some car rental help/advise as I am considering renting a car as going by taxi all week to camp is going to get expensive...but I really hate to drive in Aruba so time will tell.

My only other bucket list item is to either buy a spot or find a spot that we could rent for 5 or 6 months at a reasonable rate when we retire and our son goes off to college. I will most likely try to negotiate a long term rental rate at the Boardwalk...yep, I like it that much.
    Incredible opportunity for CJ. This is going to be a wonderful experience for all of you. I have no doubt you will be able to negotiate with the Boardwalk.
    0 1