This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Atardi Reservations

Post Thanks / Like

Atardi Reservations

We backed out of a June trip now rescheduled for early Sep....

Tried scheduling on Opentable for Atardi (Marriot)... NOTHING available at all until 6 Sep (yet ALL times available that day) and then... strangely NOTHING again until November 5th (again ALL times available that day).

Just curious... anyone have luck recently getting a reservation there by calling (???).... or maybe they aren't open daily (???)

Sorry to post in General Forum... more traffic here... move if appropriate

Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We always stay at the Marriott where Atardi is. Don’t think it would be on Open Table. If you do not have a direct email for the restaurant you can first check the marriott website which includes this restaurant OR you can email Marriott concierge to ask them about it. Their email address is:

marriottconcierge@depalmtours.com
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blakecreek View Post
    We backed out of a June trip now rescheduled for early Sep....

Tried scheduling on Opentable for Atardi (Marriot)... NOTHING available at all until 6 Sep (yet ALL times available that day) and then... strangely NOTHING again until November 5th (again ALL times available that day).

Just curious... anyone have luck recently getting a reservation there by calling (???).... or maybe they aren't open daily (???)

Sorry to post in General Forum... more traffic here... move if appropriate

Thanks!

I just got back last night after a glorious week at the Surf Club. I went down to the help desk on Tuesday and they were able to give me a choice of that Fri/ Sat for Atardi - didn't seem to be an issue. Also, I saw you asking about testing for Monday departure. Walgreens were awesome, we just made sure it it was the IDNow test and had my results before I had driven home from the location. The person barely looked at them at the airport and I was worried because it said the word rapid on it... Even though I had read they accept the IDNOW results. Also Monday departures so much better on your way back compared tothe weekend! Enjoy
    0 0