This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you possibly get bored in paradise ????

Post Thanks / Like
    At first we stayed for one week at a time (timeshare exchanges) and then moved up to two weeks. We rented for a month and eventually bought our own place. I never get bored or antsy. I could live here year round. There are so many ways that I can keep busy. But walking Eagle Beach every day is such a delight that I could never ever get tired of it!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    take it from one that is very experienced with Disney in the summer.
    run FAR from the house of mouse during that time of year.
    it is excruciatingly hot and the humidity is a killer.

the best time for Disney is Jan and Feb when the days are cooler.
    we were there a few days ago and it was 85, with a dew point of 70 and we were dragging after 45 min.

seriously, it is brutal.
    Lol. Andrea last year was the first year we didnt go to Disney in the last 8 years. We always go first 10 days of August. I love the heat and humidity . My kids have actually complained and said they were hot the last one. I said oh going back to the Yacht club and going in pool. They said hell no , going in the room in the AC ! lol... they were 19 and 22 year old girls. My wife loves the heat too. I was made to live in southern FLA.. or Aruba
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I stay 18 days. I could stay longer, but not my wife. 18 days (Thurs/Mon) gets us away from the departure over a weekend. We sometimes go for another week during the year as well.
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The longest I've done is 8 days and that is quite enough. I don't get bored, but I'm just ready to go by then. I'm good at maximizing my time there and getting done all the things I want to do.

0 0