This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil in Aruba

Post Thanks / Like

CBD Oil in Aruba

I really gets to me when someone says "be clean for a week". Unless you have MS and go thru the constant pain affilated with MS please stop talking about being clean. My wife has MS and goes thru pain all the time. She uses CBD oil no pain. Now I sit in Aruba without CBD because I listen to and follow the laws. As the first week went by the pain increased so I decided I would try to find some CBD I was offered Grass, heroin, crack, cocaine and down the line. Nobody knew where I could get CBD so the pain continues. Next time I think I will take the chance. Luckily only one more week to go.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you looked into Copaiba oil for your wife? I know a few people with MS that take one drop under the tongue every day and have seen amazing benefits. I'm sorry she is going thru this pain.
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to read of your wife's MS pain.

People who use CBD are NOT Unclean.

CBD oil is legal in every U.S. state.

I have friends that use it religiously for Parkinson's, High Blood Sugar, Anxiety and a friend's grandson uses it for a seizure disorder.

I have no idea if CBD is legal in Aruba.

CBD oil has no THC, which is the hallucinogen chemical in pot.
    So folks who use CBD get none of the "high" that pot users get.

I moved this to its own thread.

Again, I am sorry for your wife's troubles.

I will ask around to see if it can be obtained.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread talks about. CBD and medical marijuana in Aruba
    Medical Marijuana in Aruba?
    click above link
    0 0

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had mentioned on another thread that I am coming to Aruba alone on this trip and this very subject is the reason why. My dear mother was supposed to join me again this year. She went with me and several others last year and she enjoyed it as much as she could.

For as long as I can remember, my mother has been in pain...terrible pain that is the result of a horrific car accident from when I was a young child. She never, ever complains but it is always there. She cannot take OTC acetaminophen or ibuprofen due to kidney damage from long-term usage of those same medications. She will not take opioids. I finally convinced her to investigate medical marijuana as it is now legal in her state. She was quickly approved and is now awaiting her permit card. It is due to arrive just as the planned departure for Aruba. She is so excited about the idea that she might actually regain some quality of life that she has decided to skip the trip. She did some extensive research and learned that (legally) it would not be tolerated.

This year I will travel alone, with the hope that next year she will be able to join me...with the MM or without.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it, so Aruba is part of the netherlands but CBD is illegal? So what should who uses CBD do? Just don't travel to Aruba, that's weird.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by felixsanchez View Post
    I don't get it, so Aruba is part of the netherlands but CBD is illegal? So what should who uses CBD do? Just don't travel to Aruba, that's weird.
    Aruba is constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, alongside Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands. The 3 smaller islands, Bonaire, Saba and St Estatius are parts of the Netherland itself. Each constituent country is responsible for their own law & order.

CBD not containing more than 0,2% THC was legalized a year or two ago. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/legal...te-richie-kock
    2 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Arawak for the update

welcome to the aruba.com community forum Felix..........where all are respectful and civil.

Quote Originally Posted by felixsanchez View Post
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Felix! Happy to have you with us!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Felix.

0 0