This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Curfew and news

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Attachment 9523


    Breaking news, hospital at critical capacity, new measures as of tonite midnight:Curfew 10-5.Businesses close at 9pmNo gathering more than 4 people, no large gatherings Businesses 50% capacity No more than 4 people dining together indoors or outsideNo family parties Bars- only permitted to sit at tables, max 4 people
    Andrea, Besides the hospital news nothing much has changed since last week’s announcement right? I do see minor changes.
    0 0
     

  2. #32
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    40,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much has changed.
    I will be very surprised if they loosen the restrictions.
    In fact, I would be greatly annoyed if they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Andrea, Besides the hospital news nothing much has changed since last week’s announcement right? I do see minor changes.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0
     

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Nothing much has changed.
    I will be very surprised if they loosen the restrictions.
    In fact, I would be greatly annoyed if they do.
    Thank you Andrea. I leave end of next week fingers crossed. My family keeps calling me about people they know who tested positive after returning. Trying not to let that upset me since I don’t know those people and what their behavior was in Aruba. My husband doesn’t want to cancel. Hoping for the best but nervous….Colette
    0 1
     

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea sorry to disappoint you but there have been changes. Hopefully this does not have a negative impact.

    As of this Thursday, Aruba's curfew goes to 12am. Max 6 persons at a table for restaurants. Still no dancing, but up to 5 people on stage can entertain.
    0 0
     

  5. #35
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    40,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted the changes and non changes in a new thread a little while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh View Post
    Andrea sorry to disappoint you but there have been changes. Hopefully this does not have a negative impact.

    As of this Thursday, Aruba's curfew goes to 12am. Max 6 persons at a table for restaurants. Still no dancing, but up to 5 people on stage can entertain.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0
     

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok great thanks.
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •