This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Do we need to make any reservations ahead of time for activities and dinners?

Post Thanks / Like

Do we need to make any reservations ahead of time for activities and dinners?

We will be returning to our favorite island Jan. 1-8 after a ten year hiatus. Very excited! Staying at the Marriott. We're hoping to do things like tour the aloe factory, rent jet skis, go parasailing, do the catamaran trip, etc. Plus we'd like to do some nice dinners out. Do we need to arrange these activities and dinners in advance or can we arrive and see what we're in the mood for? Thank you!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I always stay at the Marriott and usually email concierge a few weeks out to make all my reservations since I know which restaurants we want. Since you haven’t been to the island in 10 years a lot has changed with many new restaurants. You can go to concierge when you arrive and they will reserve for you. They have menus if you haven’t looked at them online. My husband always goes parasailing. You can book that right on the beach. Have a blast!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Some folks plan their activities well in advance. We are more the spontaneous types and tend to book after we are on the island, but we don't go during high season. If you have a particular thing you must do, a certain restaurant, catamaran trip, etc, I'd make rsvps in advance. Things book quickly around this time of year. You're going to be in for some surprises after 10 years, enjoy!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want Flying Fishbone Id make them now. Place books up fast. I usually call around 1pm in the afternoon and book my nightly dinners. Im not sure about this time of year . Im heading down end of Jan and made fishbone already. The rest Ill wing it . Enjoy
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s all very helpful, thank you! I never thought of the concierge. Great tips!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you want something special like the Black Pearl sail.....reserve now!

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1