This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: ED Card - Wrong Email!

Post Thanks / Like

ED Card - Wrong Email!

Hi All,

So I got our negative test overnight and first thing this morning did the ED cards, bought insurance and uploaded our tests. Green checkmarks came right back. I got my insurance policy email but my boyfriend didn't. Then it dawned on me - I put the wrong email down. He has an number of them and I mixed two of them together. I emailed support and the insurance company but haven't heard back and I am freaking out. Will this be an issue if I never hear back from them??

CRISIS OVER - The very lovely people at the Insurance Company changed his email and forwarded me a copy of the policy. Sorry for freaking out but this whole thing has had me stressed. Two green check marks and all paperwork copied and in individual folders. Request to boyfriend to pare down his emails and only use one. Hopefully support can fix it on the ED card but I'm assuming that won't be an issue? Aruba here we come!!!!
    Last edited by hockeymom; 05-14-2021 at 11:13 AM.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you do over ED card for him?
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrific

if you are up to it on Sunday swing by Moomba at 6 pm. Walt and Pam and Ace and Paul and I will be there for a drink
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Can you do over ED card for him?
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    What is an ED card?
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea. We have a 7am flight out of Boston and our plane is full. I'm planning on getting to Logan by 4am so I would think Sunday night might be rough but thanks for the invite. Also thanks to you and the forum members for all the great information over the past few months. So excited to be finally going back to Aruba.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    What is an ED card?
    Jay, you're hilarious...

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not realize it was the form you fill out online....some of us (me) have not been there or even though about the process in a very long time..its game time now so I need to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Jay, you're hilarious...
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Hi All,

So I got our negative test overnight and first thing this morning did the ED cards, bought insurance and uploaded our tests. Green checkmarks came right back. I got my insurance policy email but my boyfriend didn't. Then it dawned on me - I put the wrong email down. He has an number of them and I mixed two of them together. I emailed support and the insurance company but haven't heard back and I am freaking out. Will this be an issue if I never hear back from them??

CRISIS OVER - The very lovely people at the Insurance Company changed his email and forwarded me a copy of the policy. Sorry for freaking out but this whole thing has had me stressed. Two green check marks and all paperwork copied and in individual folders. Request to boyfriend to pare down his emails and only use one. Hopefully support can fix it on the ED card but I'm assuming that won't be an issue? Aruba here we come!!!!

Glad it all worked out. Those kind of things are really stressful. Have a great trip!
    0 0