This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Full house today with cruises!

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Full house today with cruises!

    3 magnificent cruise ships are in port today!
    Royal Caribbean
    Holland America
    Norwegian
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member qlaval's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    3 magnificent cruise ships are in port today!
    Royal Caribbean
    Holland America
    Norwegian
    Too bad the Aruba port webcam is no longuer available...
    Pierre

    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know what the heck!!! ??
    Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Too bad the Aruba port webcam is no longuer available...
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as the day to stay far away from downtown, lol. I am psyched the downtown was very busy.
    Trip 38 booked for Feb! Cant wait.







    0 1
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member phrogg108's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    879
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was definitely very busy yesterday morning! I am sure this will help out tourism quite a bit for Aruba, but it is also kind of a bummer that there are so many more people arriving daily. We got spoiled going in October 2020 when there were zero cruise ships and a lot less people on the island. Even last year, the cruise ships were only starting to arrive towards the end of our trip, which was the first couple days of November. It was a lot more crowded and like our first trip in 2019 this past time. I can only imagine what it has been like to see the island change over the 20+ years some of you have been going. I follow an Instagram page called Old Aruba and some of the things they post are mind blowing knowing what it looks like now.
    0 1
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our first trip was in 1996! We stayed at the Hyatt and fell in love! The island is NOTHING like it was but we still love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    It was definitely very busy yesterday morning! I am sure this will help out tourism quite a bit for Aruba, but it is also kind of a bummer that there are so many more people arriving daily. We got spoiled going in October 2020 when there were zero cruise ships and a lot less people on the island. Even last year, the cruise ships were only starting to arrive towards the end of our trip, which was the first couple days of November. It was a lot more crowded and like our first trip in 2019 this past time. I can only imagine what it has been like to see the island change over the 20+ years some of you have been going. I follow an Instagram page called Old Aruba and some of the things they post are mind blowing knowing what it looks like now.
    Trip 38 booked for Feb! Cant wait.







    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •