This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Entry Conditional Approval Recieved!

Post Thanks / Like

Global Entry Conditional Approval Recieved!

I applied for Global Entry yesterday (Sunday) and just received my Conditional Approval. Less than 30 hours!

I will try to get my interview when I leave Aruba in July.

I decided to apply for GE as I have several trips planned in the next year as well as always having TSA PreCheck.

Just wanted to let people considering GE application was easy! Hope the interview process will be as well.

Deb
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb, tell the person monitoring the kiosks that you are doing your interview in Aruba and they will let you use the GE line. At least they let me do that so I didn't have to wait in the long line. I say give it a shot, the worst they can say is use the regular line, but the lady there was very nice and accommodating. I was renewing and it took about 30 minutes including waiting for 8 folks in front of me. The initial interview will be a bit longer as they have to take your fingerprints, your picture and you answer a few questions. You'll love it the next time when you breeze by all of those folks waiting in that long line at US Immigration and Customs.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. I am leaving on Tuesday and will think positive thoughts!

I am so looking forward to my vacation. It’s been 4 years

Deb
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you are due for a trip to the island. Hope you have a blast!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDebinSC View Post
    Thanks for the info. I am leaving on Tuesday and will think positive thoughts!

I am so looking forward to my vacation. It’s been 4 years

Deb
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Deb, tell the person monitoring the kiosks that you are doing your interview in Aruba and they will let you use the GE line. At least they let me do that so I didn't have to wait in the long line. I say give it a shot, the worst they can say is use the regular line, but the lady there was very nice and accommodating. I was renewing and it took about 30 minutes including waiting for 8 folks in front of me. The initial interview will be a bit longer as they have to take your fingerprints, your picture and you answer a few questions. You'll love it the next time when you breeze by all of those folks waiting in that long line at US Immigration and Customs.
    How long is conditional approval good for, before you have the in person interview? Any limits?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    How long is conditional approval good for, before you have the in person interview? Any limits?
    From the vacationer website: You must also complete the entire enrollment process within 2 years (730 days) of receiving conditional approval.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    From the vacationer website: You must also complete the entire enrollment process within 2 years (730 days) of receiving conditional approval.
    Thanks Walt. We're going to apply and the try to complete our in person when departing Aruba next trip.

And, you were referring to the person at the kiosks when entering US Customs, correct?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, there is a person next to the GE kiosks, behind the luggage carousels, that was super helpful. Good luck!
    0 0