This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: A good read............an article of Kaplan Family's Aruba trip

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

A good read............an article of Kaplan Family's Aruba trip

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice article and what a sweet family. Thanks for posting this, Andrea!
    0 2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great article. Always nice to read about a great Aruba trip.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Good read, I rely on TPG for travel tips and stories. The only thing I have a hard time believing is round trip flights down in economy and back in FC for 30K AA miles. There had to be additional cash or something in play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great article. I feel safe going to Aruba but still unsure about meeting the testing requirements and would not want to get tested at the airport to quarantine at hotel for 24 hours on a 7 day trip. Granted I usually don't do much on first day, no beach, pool but I usually stop bye The West Deck for lunch from airport and I usually go out for dinner first night even if it is just at the resort rest or pool bar. My brother told me to speak to him first about the test if I decide to go to Aruba. He said he might be able to get me the results in time time with some lab that is working for his company at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Except I found out he just did the antibody test which was a throat swab so that would not qualify. We shall see. Playing it by ear and day by day.

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ace from what I have been reading, most of the test results are being delivered within 7 hours of arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Great article. I feel safe going to Aruba but still unsure about meeting the testing requirements and would not want to get tested at the airport to quarantine at hotel for 24 hours on a 7 day trip. Granted I usually don't do much on first day, no beach, pool but I usually stop bye The West Deck for lunch from airport and I usually go out for dinner first night even if it is just at the resort rest or pool bar. My brother told me to speak to him first about the test if I decide to go to Aruba. He said he might be able to get me the results in time time with some lab that is working for his company at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Except I found out he just did the antibody test which was a throat swab so that would not qualify. We shall see. Playing it by ear and day by day.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Ace from what I have been reading, most of the test results are being delivered within 7 hours of arrival.
    Thats very good timing. Thx

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    During one of the meetings with the Health Dept/ATA public relation staff, their goal of course is instant read and notification. What they are really aiming for realistically is that folks are notified so that they can go out in the evening on the day of arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Thats very good timing. Thx

0 0