This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Issues with the ED online site?

Post Thanks / Like

Issues with the ED online site?

Has anyone tried the ED site lately? I am on it right now and several of the fields are not working. I could not click on and enter my last name right out of the gate, but could enter all of the other info on the first page. When I clicked on "next", it took me to the Last Name field and I could enter it then. However, when going onto the next page, I cannot click on my gender. I tried the same approach by filling in everything else I could, but it only highlights the "male" option for gender and, well, last I checked, that does not apply. I either need to get a closer look at myself or something is up with the site. Anyone else having these same challenges?

Edited to add: I have now tried different computers as well as different browsers and getting the same thing.
    Last edited by phrogg108; 09-10-2020 at 09:03 PM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it seems to be working now! I tried again last night and was able to complete the first phase. Woohoo!! Our trip is becoming more "real" now!

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad it worked itself out!
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0