This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Aruba Countdown - Begin October 24, 2020

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad that you got your member registration squared away.
    why would your work have to know that you'd leave the country on vacation?
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    We should be leaving this Sunday but with numbers ramping up in MA we decided to wait until late April. Not sure that will even happen, but fingers crossed. It's so hard not to go with numbers declining on the island, but the powers that be at work were not too happy with me leaving the country right now. Oh well. I'll just have to live vicariously through your trip reports. 180 days until we leave (hopefully). Enjoy your fun in the sun!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for helping with my registration. I work for a private school and the staff is very small. They know everything we do. It might be kind of hard to hide a tan also. My boyfriend asked the same question as he works for a big corporation and wasn't worried about that at all. I was also concerned about the testing and stressing over the green check mark! I just want and need a non-stressful 10 days in the sun! So I will need to just read trip reports until we can get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    glad that you got your member registration squared away.
    why would your work have to know that you'd leave the country on vacation?
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Received my test results last night and my green checkmark this morning. Paid for insurance ($30 total even though I have 2 days in October.) All set to fly on Friday....2 more days.....
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

1 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you packed yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Received my test results last night and my green checkmark this morning. Paid for insurance ($30 total even though I have 2 days in October.) All set to fly on Friday....2 more days.....
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Are you packed yet?!
    I have my usual running packing list that I add/subtract to. Will finish that up tonight and then begin packing tomorrow. Will have all of my paperwork in order tonight Lots of stuff to print! LOL!
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    38 days and counting!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    OK back to the countdown. LOL Only 54 days till our return. Let's pray COVID does not hinder that plan. Our 15 days in October were amazing and we are expecting a repeat.
    0 2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    16 days.
    Nowwww I'm getting excited. I've already ordered a few unnecessary items as if I didn't already have enough clothes from all prior trips where I bought clothes I don't need.

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    19 days! This is the closest we've got this year to actually going... fingers crossed! Third time's a charm?

Post Thanks / Like
    are you packed yet?! and are you going to get your hair cut before you go?!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    19 days! This is the closest we've got this year to actually going... fingers crossed! Third time's a charm?
    0 0